Built to the highest standards, and offering excellent facilities for:
- Meetings for Clubs and Organisations
- Sport and Leisure Activities
- Family Celebrations
- Community and Fundraising Events
- Educational Classes and the Arts
- Conference Centre or Meeting rooms for organisations or business
The Village Hall, completed in 2005, is ideally situated just off the A38, 15 miles south of Bristol, and within easy reach of the M5.
The site of the hall, set in a wooded area in an Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty, with views to the Bristol Channel, could hardly be bettered. It combines modern amenities and facilities in a very attractive building.